Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Missing My All-American Summer


Boating off the coast of Cape Cod, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard



An leisurely afternoon bike around Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard


Those long beach days when you read and lay on the beach
 until nightfall without realizing it




My best friend and I having a casual dinner in Nantucket



My sister and I sister on Cape for the day


Looking at the sailboats glide through the water in Nantucket for hours on a Sunday



Meeting Kiel James Patrick and Sarah Vickers at their factory was a big highlight

What was some of your favorite parts of the summer that you miss?

xoxo, Barbara

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos! And it's amazing that you got to meet Kiel and Sarah! Great post & keep up the good work.
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! Now I want to go on vacation :)

    xo - Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete