Wednesday, October 29, 2014

How to Handle a Crazy Week!

...and not going mad!


We all have those insane, horrid weeks! Here are my top three tips to make sure you do not go 'insane' during these types of weeks!


1. Stay Organized:You need to make sure you stay organized. This is super important because then you can insure you will remember everything. I love to use a assignment notebook/pocket calendar because then not only are all my assignments in one place, but all of my plans are there too! I also like to use sticky notes and put them on my computer; I use this for things I need to do on my computer.

2. Do Not Stress: Be sure not to stress, it will only turn out for the worse, and make you use up energy that you could be using to study. On days that I think I am not going to do very well on a test I do not go to school until the first bell, so I do not half to hear other people stress. I know when ever I do that I do so much better on a test!

3. Have Fun!: Many sources say that people who study so much and 'do not even have time for fun' actual do worse on  test, but make sure you do not have to much fun!

Do you have any good tips for this?

xoxo, Barbara



No comments:

Post a Comment