Monday, September 29, 2014

Classy Not Trashy: Phones

All people seem to be doing these days is look down at their phones... You want to make sure you are classy with your phones and not trashy. Here are some helpful tips to help you stay classy with you phone:

1. Do not be an addict: Be sure you are not looking at your phone 24/7.
2. Put it away: When you are at any social event it is always better to just put it away, if it is a emergency then be polite and excuse yourself. Go to a bathroom and do what you need to do there. 
3. When you do not need it do not use it: You will find it is actual more fun without your phone. 
4. Be respectful: If you know someone was not invited to a social gathering do not post pictures; you do not want to make anyone sad. I have been in both sides of this situation, but in any situation it is not fun to see your friends hanging out without you. 


I hope you found this helpful! I know I wish I had this when I first got my phone. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment